I’ve successfully incorporated more veggies into my diet and boy do I feel smug.
Healthy! I mean I feel healthy.
All jesting aside, I made my first smoothie the other day and it was SO good!
I forgot how good smoothies can be!
Smug Ass Smoothie.
- Pour one good glug of orange juice in your whizzer. It was probably close to 1/4 cup of juice.
- Plop in one of those little single serving size yogurts. I used a delicious blackberry/blueberry mix.
- Squish in a big banana. Do you know I can only eat organic bananas? I can’t stand the taste of non organic ones. Plus they rot way faster too. It’s the strangest thing.
- Wash a good handful of spinach, and “in she goes!”
- Whiz, whiz, whiz and you’re done!
Looks putrid, non? It wasn’t, I assure you.
And just so you don’t think I’m one of those people, you should know I also ate a toasted Hot Cross Bun with gobs of butter!
Do you have a favourite way to eat your veggies? What’s your favourite smoothie combination?