If there ever was a month for a shit list, it’s been this one. As of yesterday, my province has had 67 new cases of COVID 19, bringing our total to 486. Country wide, we’re at 4043 at the time of this writing, and 500,000 + the world over. These are just confirmed cases too. We’re not testing everyone so the real numbers are much, much higher. AND the horrifying thing is that its still early days for my country. We haven’t even seen the half of it.
Even with current events, my list is still pretty short. Actually scratch that, ha! In the writing of said list, I seem to have gone off a bit. Prepare yourself! Venting is a great stress relief and it seems I be stressin 😆
Happy Friday! And Happy Shit-Listing!
1. All circumstances that have led to a world wide pandemic.
2. My bread machine for living 11+ years and then choosing to die now.
3. The Epcor guy who left my latched gate completely wide open. Fucker.
4. People hoarding food and other supplies to sell at jacked up prices.
5. The grocery stores who allowed this ^to go on for WEEKS before doing anything about it and then had the nerve, the NERVE to blame ordinary shoppers for panic buying. Fuck you.
6. Anybody who is not taking this virus seriously and mocks those who are.
7. People who are scamming the government out of relief money. You will get caught, and I will laugh with joy and glee when you do.
8. A certain president of a neighbouring country. I don’t have enough brain cells to adequately describe my feelings concerning that one. Neighbours? I’m with you. ❤ I see you. ❤ I don’t know how to help you but I wish I did. ❤ And it all hurts my heart.
9. Winter. Please! For the love of all good things – GO AWAY!
10. The magpies for chasing away a pair of returning crows. You live here and benefit from me, 365 days a year. The least you can do is share your tree so I can make some new crow friends! There are enough peanuts to go around.
Alright. Now that that nonsense is out of my head I’m going for a nice walk- 2 metres away from everything! 🙂
Your turn. Who or what is on your March Shit List?