Somebody, somewhere recently inspired me to start a Birthday List.
Every year this person makes a list of all the cool things she wants to do before her next birthday. She bases how many items to place on her list by how old she is and gets to work!
I thought it’d be fun to do something similar but since I’m impatient and don’t want to wait for my birthday, aaaaand since my birth month is six months from now I thought I’d do this:
Split the difference and create and execute half a list now and half a list in Lune! Here’s my list:
- Make homemade boba pearls and Use my homemade boba pearls in Brown Sugar Boba Tea.
- Make Salt Water Taffy.
- Read Forest Gump.
- Read Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistle Stop Café.
- Make pulled sugar candies.
- Make Jamie Oliver’s Jerk Ham
- Make soup dumplings.
- Make my own cheese.
- Make Vietnamese Egg Coffee
- Go for a winter hike.
- Treat a friend to a fancy meal.
- Create six pieces of art-one a month.
- Get Inka Trail tattoo.
- Watch a TEDX talk video every week.
- Knit 3 scarves for Chase The Chill YEG
- Make Honey Crullers.
- Celebrate something silly every month.
- Make yogurt out of coconut milk.
- Make cake doughnuts.
- Take Hubs out for breakfast.
- Throw/donate something away every day for a month.
- Spend one day living without time.
- Make fried eggs, Spanish style.
Hmmmm, this list just looks like an excuse to try a lot of food.
Ha. But there’s other stuff on there too! Knitting for charity…a thought experiment, acting on my generous thoughts instead of just thinking about them…it’s not all food!😆
Ok. Whatever. I like to eat!
I’ll revisit this again in Lune and we’ll see how I’ve done! Won’t you join me for your Birthday too? 😀