Special thanks to Leslie Nichole for the reminder.
Wont you play along too?
- Hot black coffee in the mornings.
- Old dogs snoring at my feet.
- Unexpected texts from friends.
- The feeling of relief and security once normalcy sets in after its absence.
- Snow falling but not sticking to the ground.
- Brisk Autumn days and warm cosy indoors.
- The squishy feeling after steam cleaning your carpets.
- Washing a really greasy face.
- Realizing a long time dream and it being everything you imagined and more.
- A cheese and sun-dried tomato sandwich on squishy cheese buns with sharp cheddar and homegrown/prepared sun-dried tomatoes.